The NHS App is a new way for patients to connect to the surgery and other NHS services. For example, you can:
- Check your symptoms using the health A-Z from the NHS website
- Book and manage appointments at the surgery
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Set or change your pharmacy nomination
- Register to be an organ donor
For further information or help using the app, please visit NHS App Help & Support.
Click here to access Engage Consult. You can use Engage Consult to send a non-urgent medical or admin query to a member of staff. You can send any non-urgent medication queries via Engage Consult for our clinical pharmacist to review. You must create an account to be able to use this service.
GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
You will need a unique ID and password to create an account. Please speak to a member of our reception team next time you are visiting the surgery and they can provide you with this. You will be asked for proof of identity, i.e. a passport, driving licence or proof of address.