About the Practice
We are a medium-sized friendly and welcoming GP Practice. We are currently accepting new patients who live within reach of the surgery, please contact us if you are interested in registering with us.
We see some of our strengths as:
- Excellent availability of appointments, both on the day and booking in advance.
- Continuity of care – the doctors and nurses like to get to know each patient as an individual so they can offer the best support with their health.
- A welcoming, accessible and confidential service to patients of all ages and from all walks of life.
- Having an excellent nursing team who help support and look after patients with long term conditions such as asthma, diabetes and heart disease
- Providing in-house minor surgery, joint injections, and family planning services
- Offering a late Tuesday opening until 8pm.
If you would like to register with the practice please follow the instructions on our Registration Page or ask our Reception Team for details.
We are constantly looking at ways to further improve our service and we welcome suggestions and criticisms. Please discuss these with your doctor or the Practice Manager.
Please see further information about our services on the tabs at the top of the screen or further information links on the right hand side.
Please click above and send us a message by 2:00pm to get a response on the same day by one of our doctors, nurses or reception team. To receive your response electronically you will need to create an account, you can register by clicking <here>
(extended hours up to 8pm and Saturday mornings)
For more information on the improved access service click here
General Enquires Email address : - firstname.lastname@example.org
(Site updated 14/01/2020)