You can view our proposed practice boundary change here: Lyngford Park Practice Boundary Change
- Why is the boundary changing? Our practice boundary was drawn out some years ago and covers a very wide area, which makes it difficult for our GPs to make home visits to those who are on the far western outskirts of the existing area. Our main practice population is clustered around the practice and there are a number of other GP practices which cover the existing area. Our proposed boundary has it's main practice population at its centre.
- When will the changes happen? The changes are expected to happen by December 2020.
- Who will this affect? This will only affect new patient registrations, existing patients will not be affected.
- Will I need to register with a new practice if I live outside the new practice boundary? No, existing patients will not need to re-register.
- Will I still receive home visits if I live outside the new boundary and remain registered at the practice? Yes, if it has been agreed that we would carry out home visits for you when you registered (some patients live a long way away from our surgery, but agreed when they registered that they would not require home visits).
- Can my children register with the practice if we are outside the new practice boundary? If you are currently registered with the practice, you will be able to register your children at our surgery.
- Can other family members register with the practice if we are outside the new practice boundary? If you are currently registered with the practice and your family member lives with you, then they will be able to register with the practice.
- Can other household members register with the practice if we are outside the new practice boundary? If you are currently registered with the practice and another household member wishes to register with the practice, they will be able to do so.
- Who should I contact regarding any concerns I have? If you have any concerns about the proposed practice boundary change, please email our enquiries email, FAO Ann England, Practice Manager - email@example.com.